Completed the One Yellow Rabbit Devised Theatre Summer Intensive with Denise Clarke July 2016
Completed the Ghost River Theatre 3 Week Devised Production Intensive with Eric Rose & David Van Belle in May 2015.
Studied acting with Tom Bentley-Fisher through Tant per Tant in Saskatoon 2012 - 2014.
Was selected as one of 13 emerging cultural leaders from across the province to be part of the inaugural Emerging Cultural Leadership Exchange Program with Common House Initiative in 2013.
Mentored by Kristen Holfeuer on original devised theatre piece Dear Devotion in 2013.
Studied voice with Lia Pas in Saskatoon in 2012.
Studied acting with Jim Guedo at the University of Saskatchewan in 2009.
Studied acting with Tom O’Hara at the University of Saskatchewan in 2009.
Studied Canadian Playwrights - English 101 at the University of Saskatchewan in 2008.
Studied Greek Mythology 101 at the University of Saskatchewan in 2008.
Studied acting with Raymon Montalbetti at the University of Saskatchewan in 2008.
Studied modern dance with Jackie Latandresse, Free Flow Dance Theatre 2007 - 2008.
Studied ballet with Jasper Academy of Dance 2006 - 2008.
Studied mime and movement with Frank Engel 2006 - 2007.
Completed K through 12 Unschooling: student directed education 2009.
Performance related credits:
2016 - 2017
- Choreographed & danced 'In Bloom' (formerly 'Forbidden Fruit') at W.I.P. Series June 2017 at Free Flow Dance Centre with music by Eden Rohatensky and costume by Joline Rath
- Invited to participate May 12th in Linda Duvall's durational and immersive performance piece 'In The Hole' exploring the myth of Persephone through dance and physicality of a hole in the Saskatchewan prairie. Presented in partnership with Paved Arts and Saskatchewan Arts Board.
- Single-handily organized Alt Alt DIY Performance Fest January 7 & 8 2017 at Paved Arts with over 10 artists from Calgary, Regina, and Saskatoon including a performance yarn knitter, roller derby poet, and 'adult' clowns.
- Choreographed & danced 'Forbidden Fruit' a multi-media collaboration between Stephanie Kuse (visuals), Eden Rohatensky (music), and Joline Rath (costumes) at Alt Alt DIY Performance Fest.
- Created an immersive New Years Eve performance piece for The Greenery December 31st 2016 at Vangelis Tavern.
- Began an 8 month Yoga Un-Training with Jan Henrikson November 2016
- Directed 'Love Thy Family' by Jennifer Dawn Bishop at the Short Cuts festival in May 2016.
- Led stage 1 of Dinner Tables collective creation process with Charlie Peters, Kathy Allen, Jennifer Dawn Bishop, Rob Roy, Jared Beattie, and Ingrid Gomez in April 2016.
- Presented a excerpt of work in progress Dear Devotion at PUGO presented by the Sound & Silence Collective March 2016.
2015 - 2013
Elected to the Saskatchewan Playwrights Centre Board of Directors in 2014 elected as President of the board in 2015 & 2016.
Became an Artistic Associate with Embrace Theatre in 2014. Primarily assisted with fundraising, grant applications, and networking.
Founded the Alt Alt Theatre Collective in 2014. A Collective of Independent Theatre Producers, Creators, and Companies with a commitment to skill sharing, peer to peer mentorship, expanding our networks, professional development, and championing independent theatre at home and abroad.
Worked as Admin Assistant for SaskMusic under Derek Bachman.
Volunteered as the Social Media coordinator for the Ness Creek Music Festival in 2013.
2012 - 2010
Directed and produced Judith Thompson’s Lion in the Streets at the Refinery Arts and Spirit Centre with my independent theatre company Goat Song’s Theatre in 2010.
Founded SheBam! Women’s Arts Festival a two day multi-disciplinary arts festival with a focus on women’s stories held at the Refinery Arts and Spirit Centre in Saskatoon in 2011.
Contracted to assist developing Terms of Reference for various committee’s of the Ness Creek Cultural and Recreational Society as part of their transition from a working to a governance board in 2012.
Elected to the Ness Creek Cultural and Recreational Society Board of Directors in 2011 and 2013.
Appeared as Chorus in Romeo & Juliet directed by Charlie Peters, Abridged Shakespeare Players in 2010.
2009 - 2007
Appeared as Mary in The Red Coat directed by Anthony McMahon at the University of Saskatchewan directing class project in 2009.
Produced and starred in Amour et Mort by Jess Forrest created for Goat Songs Theatre premiered at the Regina Fringe Festival in 2009.
Worked as the Maternity Leave Office Manager at the Ness Creek Music Festival 2009.
Appeared as Tina in Tough by George F. Walker directed by Dan Tallion at the University of Saskatchewan directing class project in 2008.
Appeared in The Vagina Monolouges directed by Heather Morrison at the Broadway Theatre, Saskatoon in 2008.
Appeared as Malcom, 3rd Witch, and 2nd Murderer in Macbeth directed by Kim Searle, Shakespeare’s Shadows in 2008.
Appeared as Salarino in The Merchant of Venice directed by Kim Searle, Shakespeare’s Shadows in 2007.
Appeared as The Dreamer in Bird created and directed by Frank Engel at The Refinery Arts and Spirit Centre in 2007.
Co-wrote, directed, produced, and starred as Calypso in The Gardener by Goat Songs Theatre created with Emma Roy and performed with Emma Roy, Aidan Searle, and Angela Kemp at the Saskatoon Fringe Festival in 2007.
Mentored by Sharron Baker, Rob Roy, and Mansel Robbinson on the creation of The Gardener.
Taught Improv with my independent company Flying Pants Co. in Saskatoon and at The Ness Creek Music Festival 2005 - 2008.
2006 - 2001
Won 3rd place at the 24 Hour Playwrighting Competition for The Gardener in 2006.
Appeared as Maria in Twelfth Night directed by Kim Searle, Shakespeare’s Shadows in 2006 as well as a special performance remounted at Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan.
Co-created, produced, and starred as Tracy in Mannerz 4 Teenz by Goat Songs Theatre created and performed with Emma Roy, Aidan Searle, and Jess Forrest at the Refinery Arts and Spirit Centre in 2005.
Appeared as Andrea in Andrea’s Airplane Adventure directed by Angela Christie at The Off Broadway Dinner Theatre in 2004.
Appeared as Nick Bottom in A Midsummer’s Night Dream directed by Kim Searle, Shakespeare’s Shadows in 2004.
Read as The Kid in Picking Up Chekov by Mansel Robinson at the Spring Festival of New Plays dramaturgy by D.D. Kugler in 2003.
Co-directed and starred in Lost at the Her-icane Women’s Festival with Emma Roy in 2003.
Appeared as Hortensio in The Taming of the Shrew directed by Kim Searle, Shakespeare’s Shadows in 2003.
Wrote, filmed, and directed September a short visual poem video.Which won Best Short Film at Flicks Student Film Festival, and People’s Choice at the AKA Art Gallery Film Festival in 2003.
Appeared as Mary in The Secret Garden directed by Vicky Dick at The Barn Playhouse Theatre in 2002.
Appeared as Mary in M directed by Tim Hildebrant at the University of Saskatchewan directing class project in 2001.